Welcome to Coach Steele's page!
I will be teaching Aquatic Science and I am looking forward to meet the 2015 students and help them have an excited experience this year. Also, I coach the freshman volleyball team during fall and JV Tennis in the spring.
777- 4251 ext: 6089
Tutorials, Re-testing, Make-up Labs
M, W, Th 3:35- 4:15
Aquatic Science is an upper level, yearlong science course. Students study a variety of topics that include:
- components of an aquatic ecosystem;
- relationships among aquatic habitats and ecosystems;
- roles of cycles within an aquatic environment;
- adaptations of aquatic organisms;
- changes within aquatic environments;
- geological phenomena and fluid dynamics effects;
- and origin and use of water in a watershed.
For more information go to Aquatic Science tab on the top left hand side on this page.